Please note: The 50 most investable start-ups have already been selected, check our "News" section!
The agenda of the bootcamp can be uploaded above.
SAVE THE DATE: 4th November 2014
in connection with the Dublin Web Summit
The 50 most investable start-ups from the European Investor Gate Community have been selected and will present their business ideas in pitching battles at the Guinness Enterprise Centre
You are an investor and want exposure to 50 new ICT start-ups from across Europe? Then register now by writing a short email to Tara Beshoff from the Dublin Business Innovation Centre.
You will find an overview of all 50 start-ups in our "News" section.
Access our pre-screened investment opportunities selected by international investment specialists!
For start-ups: Get Investor-Ready at the Silicon Stroll Bootcamp
• Take part in the Silicon Stroll through the offices of tech giants Google, PayPal and IBM
• Benefit from exclusive one2one sessions and showcases with some of the world’s top tier ICT corporations
• Present to a panel of international investors
• Learn to win in head-to-head pitching battles
• Network with investors, entrepreneurs and business organisations
Extend your experience and benefit from exclusive 2 for 1 tickets to the Dublin Web Summit (4-6 November) - a global gathering of the world’s leading thinkers and doers in technology.
The Silicon Stroll Bootcamp is supported by the Dublin Web Summit, Google, PayPal, IBM, and Entreprise Island.
Venue: The Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor's Lane, Dublin 8